Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look! Two Days in a Row!!!

Are you excited? I'm excited.

So, thankyou to some fool sending me two blank text messages my day started at 10.30am, which is two hours earlier than I'd have liked. I also made the mature decision to do my holiday homework and not play pokemon. However I may have ended up on facebook and not doing homework, but I do believe it is the effort that counts! So yes, sadly I have been sitting online since about 10.40am this morning, and I will more than likely still be here at 10pm tonight.

Now what I forgot to mention yesterday was I had an update on my tendon saga. No, nothing has actually healed yet - and more to the point my ankle has been quite bad of late - but I have injured yet another joint. This time its my right elbow. The whole joint just aches a whole lot, muscle pains, tendon pains and lets throw in an inflammed nerve because apparently there's one of those too. Now, this would probably be fine if my body hadn't build up a tolerance for painkillers. They have no effect whatsoever unless I take ten of them, and we all know thats not safe. And incase you're wondering, no I do not have a deathwish at this point in time. I can now say, that I officially hate the sight of sports tape. I hate it. And I'm sick of using it. Never injure yourself. Its crap.

I can also tell you that things are looking a darnsight worse at the moment. Because all I've had to eat today has been an apple and a slice of cake. Yes, that is all. So its looking like I'm about to drop all the weight I've managed to stack back on. Really life? More shit?

And I'm still harming. I forget how many days, but its been well over two weeks now. Haven't missed a day.

Such is life I suppose..

Bye for now and not forever,
- the original CG

PS. Special shoutout to my friend Lily, because she whined yesterday about the lack of a mention. Happy now?

1 comment: