Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello Friends

I promise you I am not dead, nor have I forgotten about this blog. This blog is an important part of my life and is the most effective recount of my time with Justice and my battle with depression and self harm (and assorted other injuries) up to this point.

However, I have decided in recent weeks that it is time to move on and write in a new place. I don't know what writing in the new place will achieve, but I hope it achieves something good. CFJ will always be here for people to read, and I hope people can learn something from my experiences, both good and bad. If not, then I hope it has been an enlightening read over the years, that has been captivating and has taken you on an emotional rollercoaster ride.

Sometimes, I'm quite sure, I've left you all a bit worried and sad, perhaps even sick, and I am sorry, but as I have said a multitude of times, you chose to read. CFJ has been my learning space, my truthful space and also my space to hide. I have always enjoyed sharing my journey with my readers and I hope you will all follow me to my new home in the sky.

In an effort to lose any undesireable who may or may not be hanging around and reading what I'm writing I will not be disclosing the new site address. However, if you shoot me an email at: autiosblog@gmail.com I will gladly provide you with my site address - this goes for you too anonymous posters, your support and advice is wonderful and I hope you'll contact me to keep in touch - even if you have to use anonymous emails.

So, thank you all for following my journey and I sincerely hope you will all contact me in due time to continue to follow my journey.

Thank you again, for everything.

- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment