Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Clangstars Ace

So, I've got a new favourite horse. He joined the stable at about 6.30am on saturday morning. He was a narky bugger too. But it was all an act and he's actually a really nice horse. He was also the only horse I got to touch on saturday, as is the way things are now with me being unemployed. His name is Clangstars Ace (leave it). There aren't any photos of him yet, but when I get some I'll post.

And I still don't know where Hope is. I assume she's still in a paddock north of the border, or in pre training. But she'll be back.

Onto other things..
I've got two new cuts on my hip. Yes, I know. I'm terrible. But so is life, you know? I'm still underweight, and I'm being made to babysit my pyschotic brother again. But not until next thursday now. A small reprieve. I guess it's okay until I get stabbed again. Perhaps the question here is, why did I get stabbed in the first place? I'm ready to die in a hole now..

When the sun sets over the world, we shall not scorch, we shall not cry. We shall instead relish the quiet calm of the evening and anticipate the sun's return in the morning.


It's a sunrise, but you get my drift.. Winter Mornings

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope (should I start adding Ace?)

No comments:

Post a Comment