Monday, November 9, 2009

Life Bites

It really, really does.

So I've been screwed over by my very best friends, and it has been killing me. I haven't been able to stop asking myself why. Why did this happen? Why was she so cruel? Why did they just sit there and let it happen? Why can't I understand this? Why don't I understand this? And I don't come even close to answering any of the above questions. It's terrible, it's a travesty, it's just sensationally crap. I really don't think I can deal with tomorrow and it's just sad that my very best friends (well former very best friends) could say these things, and the other two sit and let her. I don't know, but what I do know is that I have got to stop beating myself up over it. Nothing to be done now.

And the boy I like, he's in love with someone else. Talk about things being sensationally crap. A mutual friends reckons he's being played but I honestly don't know. I'm a bit shattered about that too. Just something else to mull over now. At the very least we can still be mates, which I'm glad about. I value that he cares so yeah. Funny how he knows the ugly truth, and how he found out was bad. But he still talks to me, and is really nice. But yeah.

I'm so confused.

I'm hurting.

I'm worried, will I ever stop bleeding?

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment