Monday, September 13, 2010

A series of pointless kind of funny observations

It's kind of funny how people go from not talking to you at all, and much less acknowledging your existence, to having a laugh with you like it never happened. Frankly, I'm amazed. Kind of liking it, but nonetheless amazed.

It's also kind of funny how that group have broken up. I shouldn't laugh, but I will because schadenfreude is great.

I had an pretty good weekend. You are reading the blog of a premiership winning soccer team captain. We won 8 - 3, which was super. Furthermore my knee didn't give way underneath me, so it was super fantastic.

And yet today is Monday. Monday means school. I hate school. I shouldn't, but I do. I don't put in the necessary effort to justify the results I get. Kind of makes you wonder no? I mean, some people spend hours on their work. I spend five minutes and get similar results

Weird.

It's kind of funny how I wish I didn't have a good head on my shoulders. I don't like knowing. Knowing brings  pressure. You're always the first person people look at when they need answers. [When did I become so approachable!?] I wish I didn't understand. If I didn't understand surely this wouldn't hurt so much. If I didn't understand I wouldn't spend hours beating myself up because I know it's wrong and I know I shouldn't do it because I know the consequences.

Yet I do it anyway?

Because I know that I have to do it? I don't think I know that, but I understand it. Other people don't, they can never, not if they don't do it. But I understand it. And so I do it.

It's kind of funny how that is the quite possibly the strangest logic I've ever used on myself. I re-read it a few times and it kind of only just makes sense, to me. But, it's thinking at least. Something I don't do a lot of anymore. No time. Only school, school work, more school.

It's kind of funny that I'm still here. I'm off the planet, but I'm still here. I don't think I want to be anymore. But what do I do about? Nothing. Like always, I'll do nothing.

It's kind of funny how this is probably the most pointless piece of writing I've ever done. If any of the above makes sense to you, congratulations, you deserve cookies!

- CG

1 comment:

  1. are you making the cookies?? cos i think i deserve one :P just for being me not for understanding or anything, cos well i didnt :P haha... nah i some what did, but you dont need to know that.. i just think im cool enough to get cookies.. that was pretty much the point of this comment :D its amazing i can turn something so simple into something so long... cookies... now i can dream happy dreams...
    night :D

    ReplyDelete