Friday, February 4, 2011

Today's weight: 68kg

I just hated today. It wouldn't end. School is just such a drainer and after two days I've completely had it. I dislike the teachers and I dislike many of the people. It's just ugh.

I've also started obsessing over my weight again, as you may have noticed. I have this phobia of weighing more than 70kg, I cannot cop that. Why? Because I feel really ugly and I will not weigh more than 70kg. No way, not ever.

I think, I think that I'm on a one way flight to wrecksville and I don't know how to stop it. This is exactly how last year started and this does not make me happy. I feel so unsettled and unhappy. I just want to cry. Because every single time I settle, its all ripped out from underneath me. I'm so tired of this, so so tired.

- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment