Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fun Family Times

And I mean that with all the sarcasm possible. It isn't fun, it isn't even close. I don't even know why I'm here. Why am I in a place that leaves me feeling worthless? Answers? Anyone? No? Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought.

Just in case you haven't noticed yet, I'm not a mind reader. You have to ask if you want something done. Heard of that one? Asking? No?

I shouldn't even care. But I do. I should of just left months ago. But I didn't. I don't even know why. It's so weird. I don't know.

Did I ever know? Have I ever known? Probably not. I think I do want to know though, I think. I don't know. I hate me. I hate me so much. I can't get anything right, ever. I just screw everything up, ruin all my relationships and I don't even know how!

Destined to be alone. Apparently.

- CG

PS. Sorry for all the random crap. I feel shit

No comments:

Post a Comment