Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No One Actually Listens

You know, I thought I was having trouble with the 'why', but now I know exactly why.

It's because no one cares. So don't you all comment and go "oh we do care" because I don't think you do. I don't think anyone does.

They all said that I could talk to them about anything, anytime and now, when I try to talk to them, they change the subject. Thanks, I'm glad I mean so much. I was even told they'd never let me go again and gee, look what happened. But I don't know why I ever expected anything different. After everything I've been through, how could I have ever expected anything more? Is this what I get for putting my faith in humanity. I hope not, because I'm a bit shattered.

And it's not even just when I want to talk, it seems the lately anything I say is pretty much not heard. But that's okay you know.

So who are my friends then? I don't know anymore, I really don't know.

"ehh who knows, we're actors to fates stage, we dont get to choose our roles, we just get landed with the shit"
Bye for now but not forever,

- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment