Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FIGJAM

Call me weird, but I may just have a sixth sense for bad things on the horizon. And, I have to examples.


So last thursday, I felt really bad, really low. And I couldn't work out why. So I go to period one english and the teacher tells me I have to resubmit my persuasive essay. (Bad thing no.1)


(Bad thing no.2) So this morning, I'm feeling bad again. And the girl next to me wanted to know what was wrong. I told her that I thought something bad was going to happen. And you know what. I was right, something bad happened. They dropped it on me at the beginning of period three that my mock job interview was today and not tomorrow as I originally thought.





So maybe I had a FIGJAM moment this afternoon.





And, my photo of the moment is:



I actually took in 'monochrome' (black and white function on my camera) and I happen to think that it's pretty cool. Maybe, it's too cool for school. Who knows?

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment