Sunday, August 30, 2009

Marlo is Stoned No More

I saw something amazing at about 2.30am this morning. Marlo (yes the goldfish) went for a swim. I know, amazing right? Considering he spent that last few days being a stoner, (did i mention that?), I was shocked to death that he'd bothered moving let alone actually eat his food.



Several hours later, which as it happens was a reasonable hour, the day actually begun. And throughout this day I learnt that I'm apparently a horrible excuse for a human being, who lacks respect for everyone and is just plain rude. Not that I can really argue with the aforementioned statements, I think the way she went about saying them was wrong. Screaming these things at me is not going to get me to listen. I don't believe it takes a genius to work that out. I hid in my room for much of what was remaining of the day and stuck some photos of Hope up on my wall.


Good times. Not that it's really good. I spose it's just normal for me. The everyday screaming match. What is my life without them?

Racing shot from saturday... Starspangledbanner (yellow silks) wins the HDF McNeill Stakes:

And while on photography, I've really come to love this blog. The Simply Sailing post made me smile.. eyeless waffle monster!

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment