Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Universe Really does Hate Me, and Possibly Pirate too.

I got home from school this afternoon to find my fish Jaws dead. I'm thinking now "c'mon man! Why do my fish keep dying!"


So we took a sample of the water to our local aquarium, and they reckon it's not the water killing the fish. I'm just unlucky (I'll say).


When Fanta died, Pirate was too lonely, staring into the corner of his tank and such. So I got a new fish while we were there. I picked out this grey type fish, with pale gold markings, not unlike those of a tiger. When they were putting him in his 'take home' bag, they added this anti-stress liquid to the water. For the threeodd hours I've had this fish, he's been sitting on the bottom of the tank looking completely stoned.



Now there's this show called The Wire that I watch. And one of the drug dealers is called Marlo. Now Marlo is this ultra serious dude, someone you don't cross. I think he's pretty cool. And following the druggy theme, my new fish's name is Marlo.



Marlo, my readers, readers Marlo:





Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment