Monday, August 24, 2009

Styrofoam

What do you do when life gets you down?

Any spare time I have, is filled with homework. So I didn't do any tonight. Now that may or may not come back to bite me tomorrow, but we'll see. I don't know what I'll say if I get pulled up th0ugh. I'm sure I'll come up with something reasonably plausible.

I gave my english teacher lip today. But I'm of the opinion that she should listen to students or just not teach. If she can't hear me, then there's clearly problems, because I am loud.
It's like, people who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was. Indeed that is the truth. But it's interesting how different situations affect my loudness. When I'm at work, I'm fairly quiet, talk softly to the horses. But at school, I roar. It's all interesting. Maybe it's the people. Not that I'm not comfortable with the people from work. They're all loud, they like me. But.. I don't know. And this entire paragraph looks like a load of crap now. Just pointless ramble. But that's what I do right?

And, I think that things are going reasonably well because there are no new marks, and I can't remember how many days it's been. Not like a week or anything, but still a reasonable amount of space.

But wow, the styrofoam ball. I love it. Most fun I've had in ages. My poor friend totally embarrased herself when our homeroom teacher watched her chasing it though. My god we laughed.

I spose that's it, because I don't feel I should ramble on anymore tonight.

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment