Friday, March 18, 2011

Blah Blah Blah Blah Fuck

Today's Weight: 70kg

So yesterday I went to see a cardiologist.

I know what you're thinking - "Aren't you a little young for that?" And yes, yes I am. Even the doctor said so. But I learnt some interesting things about myself yesterday. I have a soft heart murmur. Yep, believe it. I'm not sure I can right now but I guess I kind of have to. And, my right ventricle is also slower than my left. Sometimes people are born with a slower ventricle, but by age five it has usually corrected itself. Of course mine didn't. Of course.

But the murmur is quite the revelation is it not? I get that its pretty harmless to me but of course my heart is defective.

Of course.

Why would I get to be normal? Huh. Why?

So now I have to do all these tests and I'm just not happy. So many questions, so little answers. Because you know, they've "never seen anything" like me. FML. Like seriously. I hate my life so much. So much.

I don't even know what to do.

Why can't things just work like they're meant to?

Why?

What did I do wrong?

Who hates me?

Is it the universe?

What did I do!?

I hate my life. I hate it. I don't know why I'm living anymore. I really don't. It's not fun. It's not happy. It's painful and sad. Depression, anxiety, whatever other shit they've labelled me with over the years, it's all kicking my arse. I can't win.

I'm not even sure I want to anymore. What's the point in fighting this losing battle any longer?

- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment