Thursday, September 3, 2009

A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic.

So so true. I love the words of George Bernard Shaw, they're poetic and true. No crap in between. My homeroom teacher put me onto him today, when I was skipping physical education.
You could have knocked me over with a feather today when my PE teacher said I could go see if he was in his office. I was like 'come again'. But, she let me go, which was good.
We talked about my family issues for a bit, and then we were done. He told me that Mum yelling at me is a reflection of her, not me. It really had nothing to do with me, it showed more about her, than it did about me. I will have to try and remember that next time people yell at me. He reckons its a lot like when a student says/screams that they "hate the school, and you (the teacher) and this class". Apparently, they don't hate the teacher or the school, and they don't really hate the subject. They're probably just bored.
I like his way of thinking.

We also have our annual year level retreat day tomorrow. And there is this conflict workshop that my homeroom teacher is running. I helped come up with examples, they're actually really funny. It's sad that they're true though. Ah the mystery of the teenage girl.

But what I was going to talk about was fashions and how much I hate it. I think it's just because I don't get it. I mean, who wants to continually change their entire wardrobe. Not me. But some people enjoy it.

Anyhoo.. I'm being kicked off the computer.

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope (whom I've since actually dubbed Hip Hop Hope, too bad thats not her real name)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog, The Dreams That Make Us Real. I really appreciate it. I hope you continue to read and like it.

    I enjoy your blog, so I'm going to follow yours in return. :]

    ReplyDelete