Friday, September 25, 2009

So Why Aren't I Happy?

I went to the chiropractor today for round two. And as it would turn out, my spine is completely and utterly screwed up, mostly around my neck. It's hideous! My neck is just jutting forward, I was appalled and embarrassed by it. So basically my body is permanently locked intro 'defence mode' due to a prolonged period of stress. (1 guess as two the origins of the stress eh?)

They finally worked out what's wrong, and I'm not even remotely happy about it. I barely feel confident about it. Perhaps it is just the failures fresh in my mind that prevent me from embracing this. I admit and am nothing short of skeptical about the whole chiropractic thing. Or maybe it was seeing how badly screwed up my spine is. God I hate that. I feel bad enough about being me and screwed up and all and then I see that. Woah.

But at the end of the day it is a potential cure, one I'm not too sure about, but nonetheless a cure. So why can't I be happy about?

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment