Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Thing About Tomorrow

We're all dying, every single one us, every single moment of every single day.
Now don't argue with me, because you know it's true. We all come to a point in life where we die. It's our time and we are gone. Not so much forgotten, but most definitely gone. So why am I even thinking about this? I don't know, I just feel crappy. So that's my current train of thought.

So, the thing about tomorrow is that it's not tomorrow at all. Because tomorrow never comes. And if tomorrow never comes, how do we get anywhere in life? I tell you, it's a good thing we define the progress of a week by the days with names. Which is equally as ridiculous as anything else because, technically today is thursday, but whose to actually say it's not monday? See what I mean?

I couldn't care less if you don't, but just try to broaden your thinking. You might enjoy it. But that's just what I think. And what I think is completely insignificant. But you obviously care because you're reading this.

Moving on..

I'm so mean to myself. I punish myself with blades and food etc. What next? Who knows. I mean, who knows anything when the thing that scares you most is yourself? Isn't that an ugly thought. Because, really that's all I've got to fear. The conflictions within. Do I talk or not talk. Harm or not harm. Wake or not wake. Decisions, decisions. But this is what I'm stuck with when I toss and turn and don't sleep. Hence the need to get up and do homework at some ridiculous hour of the morning. It's rather counterproductive sometimes. But what else can I do right?

Bye for not but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment