Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So, now that school holidays have finally rolled around, you'd think I'd be pretty relaxed. Wrong. I've lost another kilo and I'm not even sure how. Probably a lack of eating and a lot more excersize. Atleast that's what I'm hoping. I was also finally found out over self harming. I lie a lot about these sorts of things. But that I cannot help. I'm used to keeping truths such as these close to my heart. Plus the fallout of the truth might be too much for me in my current state. But I'm certainly feeling little need to harm, which is grand.

But, I can't help but wonder at things. Things that drive me mental, and things I should spend less time pondering. Where is this pondering getting me? Nowhere. But it sure as hell is giving me many sleepless nights. This is where I say yay to holidays, because I've been able to stay up as late as neccessary and then sleep in the following morning. No sleep lost really.

Hope has been turned out. Muscle problems. But some think it's her stifle. Which is not a good thing. And she'll probably never get to the races if it is indeed her stifle. Which would definitely suck, and I'd be looking for a new horse yet again. Fun times eh.

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment