Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No, I Don't Want to Talk About That

Socials. What a disaster. I wanted to cry when I got there, and I wanted to cry when I left. Life is awesome. My knee hurts from dancing, I sound as ridiculous as I feel and I'm just exhausted.

But I went to school anyway. And despite myself was probably the happiest person in homeroom aside from my homeroom teacher. I love it. And for the second day in a row, I've been really productive. Today I was reading in class. Where is the old me and what have I done with her? Got to love last week of term. Teachers are so relaxed. It's nice I guess.

So anyway (I say this a lot I've noticed, and it is really starting to irritate me) lunchtime came and my favourite teacher was on yard duty. (no I'm not a suck up or a teachers pet, he just knows a lot more than he really should) He had sat down on bench and seemed kind of bored, so I wandered up to him and said "Can I bother you?"
I was amused when he said "Of course"
And upon sitting down he had a look at my arm to make sure I wasn't cutting, and what did he see. Healing marks that are nearly scars. I think he made a knowing sound more than saying anything, but I said "No, I don't want to talk about that."

I don't think he wanted to talk about it either. But it made me nervous. Will he say something? I don't think he can because I will deny it. I told him it was that cat. He sort of laughed. But that's the answer I'm giving. So school can stick it.

I'm not a teacher's pet, I just like picking certain teacher's brains about history and religion. I'm interested in that stuff, and I genuinely want to learn. I'm not there to give them shit. So to everyone who wants to make fun of me, you can stick it too!

I'll leave you with something that depresses me, that will make you laugh:
Today, I needed scissors to open the milky way wrapper *sobs*

Bye for now but not forever
- the original CG and Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment