Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blah...

Life sucks.

There's nothing else to say for it, it just sucks. It lets you start feeling better then it knocks you down again. Sometimes it doesn't even wait, it just keeps on hurling things at you until you don't get out of bed anymore. Which is what essentially happened last week. I conveniently got sick again last week. Milked it for all it was worth. I don't want to get up in the morning and face a day at school. No one wants that.

See, usually, as much as I moan about it, I always manage to round up the motivation to show up and get stuff done. Last week, there was none of that. Couldn't get up. When I did get up, I was too tired to function normally. So fair enough the virus plays a part in all of this, but in the past I'll have had to have been on my death bed to take a day off, but this time, nope, straight away, I'm staying home.

Alarm bells anyone?

Oh well, back to school bright and early Monday morning [thank you Chrome, I've now learnt that days of the week require capital letters]. Kill me now. Please?

And in other news, I've upset my stupid ACL again. Life is just average. It's going to just rupture one day. And I say GOOD.

Anyway,

Bye for now but not forever,
- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment