Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Gutless Wonder

WARNING: this blog post contains a pointless rage about a situation that should never have happened. If you don't want to read it, don't. Do not track me down and hit me of give me any sort of lecture because I make NO APOLOGIES for having feelings. Besides, you chose to read it.

Okay.

Oh.My.God.

Yes, I did just bring God into this, I'm only half apologetic for that, but being catholic and all I feel like I have some sort of right to say that. Shut up CG, this is not a humorous post!

So there's this girl at school. And she seems hell bent on starting some fight with me that I so obviously don't want to have. In May she tried to start something the first time. It started on Facebook and she lied to me about the Facebook status so when I found it I was pissed. It was so obviously about me, and the remarks were callous. So maybe I had an emo moment and cut myself at the point. Never again over her, never again. That very same afternoon she sent me a series of text messages and this continued on for a week. At first it was kind of funny, but it just got more and more ridiculous and she made a pretty serious allegation and I had had enough. Logged everything in a Word doc. and gave it all the the school.

I was apologised to, via text message. Nothing to my face. She couldn't look me in the eye. She couldn't look at me at all. You tell me who won this round of cyber bullying and I didn't even have to be rude!

Its August now. And on Friday she actually said something to me. Could of knocked me over with a feather. I was looking for a mutual friend who was incidentally spending the night at my house and she opted to make a helpful suggestion. Which was nice.

We're at my house. And my friend starts getting messages from her. She's got this new sympathy fishing scenario happening and frankly, after everything that's happened, I just don't know what to believe. So I'm reading these messages over my friend's shoulder and pretty quickly this girl works out that I'm reading these messages, so she starts directing them at me. She tried to do two things. Bully/threaten me and turn this friend on me. She failed, badly. 

I'm tired of her shit, frankly. She bangs on about giving me a second chance when she obviously hasn't, how her apologies were crap because she was "forced to make them". It's just ridiculous. [insert an insane amount of profanities here] I can't believe I just used that word, profanities....

It just shits me. How people do this to me. And how life likes to kick me really hard when I'm down.

And lets face it. Not talking to me and messaging me instead is one thing, but doing it to someone else's phone. Eat some concrete and harden the fuck up.

I'm going to go sit back in reality where I'm a "useless dumb fucking child" and just enjoy being hated. Right on!

Bye for now but not forever,
- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment