Monday, August 23, 2010

Lost in the Realm of 'I Don't Care Enough Anymore'

Care about what?

Everything.

It's like, why? I see no gain so no, no I do not want to do it, try it, even look at it. I'm not being lazy this time - I just don't care. 

I was sitting in school today, doing nothing apparently. Well nothing constructive anyway because I am a very distracted person today. My maths teacher went into lecture mode because we all disrespect her because we don't bring our homework or even bother doing it, lose our handouts, forget our calculators, books, utensils... and that's if we show up at all. Which is fair enough and very true of some people in the class, but for those of us who show up with all our things, homework done and do try to care, its quite painful to be made to feel like you've done something wrong.

I hate that. I do. So I give up caring in that department. 

And then there was Food Tech. Oh yes, wonderful, fun Food Tech. [I'm hoping the sarcasm intended gets across okay, if not IT IS SARCASM]. Today we cooked cheese soufflĂ©'s. And despite burning the frozen pizza and incurring a burn while doing so, I successfully cooked a soufflĂ©. Did I feel cool? Hah, no. I felt ridiculous because I was one of two people left in the class trying to clean up while their partner kind of stood there uselessly while the teacher made snide the remark "Hurry up. I'd like lunch too". Like I want to be in that damned class. Just let me out and have my lunch. Never understood why I had to clean up the mess the class before me always leaves. 

Not that I can comment or anything.

So I had no lunch time. Science was last and its needless to say nothing good was achieved there. Just a whole lot of "Lilian"'s being scrawled all over Lili's page. VCE Music will never be boring again... Hahaha.

And on top of actually going to school I'm still sick. And by the way, I did work out why I'm so tired - it's because I'm sick. And all of last week I didn't get a night's sleep where I actually slept through the night. It was like torture! I can't believe I ever functioned on less the 4 hours of sleep a night. What kind of madwoman...


It doesn't matter anyway, because I don't care! 

It just seems hollow, like it shouldn't be reality. Oh how I wish it wasn't my reality. I'm seeing like three different fonts in this editor screen, so I don't know if it'll look funny once I post this. If it's all uniform, ignore the comment. Just exemplifying my distractedness.

So now that I'm sitting here, telling myself I don't care and kinda feeling like I don't care, I have reached the conclusion that I do in fact care. Because if I didn't I wouldn't have wasted all this time telling you about it. Yes you, my poor unfortunate readership. How you guys read this garble I'll never understand. Reading over my old posts makes me shudder you know. I just can't help but think "jeez I'm a whingy kid..." Anyway. I'm going to go and not do the homework I care so much about. [I always do my homework, I just don't do it as well as I could. Same goes for assignments and essays. Sorry teachers, I just seriously do not care.]

Bye for now but not forever,
- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment