Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

First-

I had a right go at her. And was later informed she cried. That's all I really wanted. So now she knows how I feel. Awesome!

Now-

After last night's epic breakdown (Mum and Dad's epic breakdown, not mine) I've pretty much decided its time to go. The environment is not peaceful and hasn't been for a long, long time. I hate school, and I'd rather be there then at home. If that doesn't convey my feelings, then what does?

It's not permanent, no way. But its definitely time to do something. I've contemplated this for awhile now but it wasn't even a real option until tonight when I realised that I'm actually of legal age to move out. So lets muse a bit.

I couldn't move in with relatives, that's insane and I would go insane. Besides my Grandma isn't the way she used to be and my cousins, aunt and uncle all live way too far out. I could always try someone from work, but again that's kind of cross town. But more doable then the relatives. However, I need to get to school. School is the real big problem here. It'd be so much easier if I just didn't go - but that is simply not an option. I have an income, so its all good there. And the cops can't make me go home without a court order, so... I'm fairly sure this is the right thing to do. And as I said, its not a forever deal.

I just need somewhere to go.

...watches her ideas crash and burn...


I'm not crazy either, just by the way.  I was talking to a KHL counsellor and they seemed to agree with me. I'm just doing myself more damage by staying here and now that I know what my family thinks and all, I'd say its time to go.

So yeah. Not as deep as I thought it would be, but hey! Sort of outlines it all no doubt.

Bye for now but not forever,
- CG

No comments:

Post a Comment