Thursday, August 5, 2010

S'like, I just, don't know?

You know, I haven't felt like this in ages. I want to cry all the time. I don't cry. I rarely cry. But I want to cry all the time at the moment. WHY!? And I'm lethargic and grumpy in the mornings. Don't want to do anything. Be anything. Have anything.

Blah.

I'm not hungry either. No, that's wrong. I'm hungry, sort of. I just have no desire to eat. Food just isn't appealing to me. So its kind of really quite cruel.

And counselling. I don't like her. I'm not going back. End of story.

Okay. That's it. I had so much more to say, but now its all gone.

Bye for now, but not forever,
- CG

3 comments:

  1. I hate feeling like that. Those feelings come upon me on occasion, too. They normally pass, though...

    I'm likin' your blooog! :)

    Also, a belated thank you for following me. :) ...very belated, but I'm a procrastinator. Doesn't make me any less thankful, though. :)
    Aaaand, I just thought I should let you know that I am deleting my blog after 6 more days. There's a post up on my blog explaining it if you're curious, but, if not, no worries. :)

    I hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :D and I'm looking forward to reading your new blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, that means a lot! :) And, sorry, not 6 more days - 6 more POSTS. 5 now, though.
    But, yeah, thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete