Sunday, July 5, 2009

He Can Walk



Justice after a lazy morning walk. Well it wasn't really a walk, more like a prance/trot. Just like he doesn't do clean, he doesn't walk. But we've been practising that. He still doesn't quite get it though. >.<

Average day though. My shoulder is killing me, all the muscles are strained. And I didn't start my homework like I said I would, and I'm about to turn around and shoot my grandmother *just 4 more nights, just four more nights*
But the need to self harm is incredible, like I think I'm going to have to do it, and I don't want to but it's a difficult need/feeling to ignore. Guess I'll continue to blame it on the cat.

I like to think I have the grounds to do it. I've been thrown out of my room ffs. I haven't slept this badly since this time last year AND my sister keeps going through all my stuff.... half it will disappear before thursday! I'm just angry.

And its been officially two years and four days since my injury saga started. All over a box!! A box! First my ankle, then my wrists, now my knee >.<

I guess I'm just being a grump, a tired grump. Hmm...

This 'quote' made me smile:
"Dont make me come down there"
- God

As a religion nerd, I must laugh.

Anyway..

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment