Saturday, July 11, 2009

Straight From the Heart

One of my beloved goldfish died yesterday, and this is straight from my journal.







" The clock says it's nearly 1am, so I'll write for both days as best I can.


Fanta died today. Well he wasn't quite dead when we flished him, but he'll be dead now. He'd been sick for the past two weeks. Or perhaps he'd been sick all of his life. There's been the floating incidents and I realise now that he'd never grown. Pirate is huge now, Fanta was still little.


But these past two weeks, he'd just sink. I said it to Mum and she suggested he was just having a bad day. He never got better.


When I got home from the movies yesterday, he was on his side. I really thought he would die last night, but I woke up this (yesterday) morning, and he was still there. It didn't quite hit me til an hour ago. I wanted him to die. It sounds horrible but he was so sick, he got stck in the plants, could barely move. So Mum flushed him for me"

Bye for now but not forever,

- the original CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment