Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Can Do That With My Horse

If I ever have to see the Hume Highway ever again I think I will just go ahead and die. The trip home yesterday was agonising. But the day was worth it. I strapped two horses, Yoyo and Haumea. Both ran 5th.
And Yoyo nearly ran me over. I think he tripped, then tripped me, then he skipped over me in fright. First time racers...

But it was good seeing Justice. He was happy to see me too. But no grass. Poor him.
He dropped a shoe just as we sent him out to work. It was a good work though, he looks great. He was in a rush to get home though, silly horse. Wouldn't stand still so we could his tongue tie off. During the process of hosing him down, I got wet too, and dirty. Justice doesn't do clean. But thats why I love him.
The other girl who looks after him when I'm not around was complaining that she'd been away for a week, and now everyone wants him. And well its the truth. Justice has a future and now everyone wants to know him. *sigh* They can all piss off.

Then it was off to Wodonga. I'm willing to swear the drive there wasn't as long as the drive back. The driver swears driving from Sydney to Melb is shorter!
When we arrived back, Justice was really cute. He tried to open his stall door, and eat my jumper, and he was sniffing me, and then he started nuzzling me. It would be fair to say the horse loves me as much as I love him.
Then one of the other girls was giving the horse in the box next door a hug and saying to me "you can't do this with your horse"
I proved I could, and there are photos of me and him cuddling.

I think he's going to the races on tuesday just for a day out. He doesn't settle at the track. So hopefully this will help. He's a good horse, Mr. Justice...


Bye for now but not forever,
- CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment