Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tomorrow Is the Day

That's right, tomorrow is the day Justice returns to racing, its all very exciting. Hopefully he wins. It's needless to say that their will be lots of pictures.

But, I do wonder at the sanity of my brother at times. He's a physchotic smart arse. Sometimes its scary. You wonder if he'll really hurt you this time? (to be added to my list of wonderings!) It makes you feel bad, all the yelling and fighting, like it's your fault. You want to harm yourself, you want to feel loved. And they you wonder if you are capable of loving.

I mean, I care about people, but do I love them? I don't know that I know love.
I love Justice, that was inevitable in the end.

Wish us luck tomorrow!

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment