Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life Goes On

It's thursday today, that makes tomorrow friday. And that means that it's technically the last day of the school holidays, and that means that I start community service on monday. Crap.

But why do I have to do an assignment while I'm on community service? Is it not bad enough that I have to go to begin with!? I swear... What am I gunna do with a bunch of primary school kids any? How am I going to be 'making a difference'? Hmm...
Hopefully Justice will go to the races during that week *fingers crossed*

I saw Year One today. It was actually really, really funny. There were lots of Bible references, and it played out sort of through the Bible's Old Testament. Jack Black was back where he should be, doing comedies. He sucked in the Holiday, the man should NEVER EVER do a romance type film. It doesn't suit him at all.
Michael Cera (Juno) was really good too. I'd definitely see it again.

It shat all over Ice Age 3. I think that concept is a bit tired now. The weasel character was good, he seemed to steal the show, but overall it was pretty average.


And it suddenly occured to me last night that you may not know that I live in Australia. Well, I do, and now you know that :D

And I finally got my room back, after getting up at the obscure holiday hour of 8.45am this morning.

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment