Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Still Think Pokemon Are Cool!

Yes, sad as it may or may not be, I am still enjoying pokemon. Good ol' Pikachu. 93.3% of people remembered Pikachu according to this quiz. Weird.
Everyone will be glad to know that my ringtone is currently the original pokemon theme song.
I wanted to embed this, but they wouldn't let me :(

And you should watch this.

Ok, I swear that's it with the Pokemon links!

"Pokemon, gotta catch em all, it's you and me, i know its my destiny, pokemon, oooh you're my best friend in a world we must defend"
Yep, sad I know.

tehehehe

On the downside, my wrists are totally screwed. Playing guitar hero without taping my hands was THE worst idea ever! Point is, I'm actually really good at it :D

Justice didn't go to a practise raceday today, soon though.
I can already see the beginnings of a rash on my wrists.

It totally begs the question though, how can I possibly have a list of problems this long in today's day and age?
The Royal Children's Hospital gave up on me, and well.... it didn't get better, it just got worse. It's just bullshit, for lack of a better word. It makes me feel bad and it is bullshit.

Anyhoo..

Bye for now but not forever,
- the original CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment