Friday, July 3, 2009

I Want My Room Back

Yes, yes I do.

I think it's uncalled for to throw me out of my room. I'm nearly fifteen, and the oldest child, but by all means make me share. It might as well no longer be my room.
*groan*

Just six more nights....

More importantly I get to see Justice tomorrow morning, then off to Wodonga races, and then back to the stables, see Justice briefly and home to bed. Maybe I'll sleep better tomorrow night, because last night was horrendous.
2.50am was the last time I saw the clock, then it was 4.30am, then 6.20am and then 8.30am.

What a night.

I wonder if Justice ate much today? I need to spend some time giving him grass...
We're quite similar me and that horse. He doesn't eat much, nor do I. We both have a history of injuries...
Atleast tomorrow promises to be a know-it-all free day!

Well, bye for now but not forever!

- the original CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment