Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it Me who Has changed?

It's been like two days, which is awkward, perhaps, but the point is I have my internet back (long story).

Well, it was my birthday on tuesday. Got a new camera, which was brilliant. I've now moved up 6 megapixels in the world!!!
And I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with some mates.

But, since going back to school from Community Service, I feel like something has changed in my group, and I'm now more comfortable with other people. It's weird, I feel like I've been waiting for an excuse to move away, and I don't know. It's weird. I'm weird (and proud of it).
I just feel like having a massive whinge about school and friends. I did today, sort of.

Anyhoo, not much to report on the Justice front. I don't even know how he pulled up.

Bye for now but not forever,
- the origina CG and Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment